On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Ryan Sims wrote:

> Got it all working, seems to be ok, and cedega is much happier than it
> was.  I tried xcompmgr, and my desktop got really wierd; as if the
> background was a screenshot of how the desktop looked; i.e. window
> positions and all.  Could be my fault, haven't had a chance to tweak
> it.

Hmmm... Not sure if fglrx and xcompmgr would work together (i.e. the
fglrx driver has to support the composite extension) since it's a demo of
the xcomposite extension, which is new for xorg 6.8. Have you enabled the
composite extension in the xorg.conf? What does the log-file say?

Some pointers for the xorg.conf file:
http://www.kde.me.uk/index.php?page=x-6.8-xcomposite-howto

Best regards

Peter K