Hello Bob,

BS> Define properly?

So I can get my WinTV card working properly. Apparently I needed the new
ATI drivers but I've been told from previous output I've been asked to
supply that they are not working properly.

BS>       xhost + hostname   -- whatever your systems hostname is
BS>       su
BS>       source /etc/profile
BS>       glxgears (or whatever your app is)

Right, I done that, got a window with three cogs spinning with this output:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tony $ glxgears
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
916 frames in 5.0 seconds = 183.200 FPS
720 frames in 5.0 seconds = 144.000 FPS
720 frames in 5.0 seconds = 144.000 FPS
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

My TV only needs 50 FPS but it's still very jittery as if missing frames.

--
Tony.
The Bat! 3.0.2.10