On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:02:48 -0600, Andrew Gaffney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A. Khattri wrote:
> > Looks like one of the gentoo.org machines is not quite configured
> > correctly - looks like email addresses are not being rewritten properly.
> >
> > The result is that posts from that machine are coming from
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > My server-side filtering of Gentoo mailing lists is not working for these
> > posts. Can someone fix this please?
>
> Do you actually read the mail to this list? There's been a thread going on
> for a
> few hours about the same thing with the subject "Mailing list address - who's
> robin?"

Whatever the threading, Ajai has it just right: fix the gentoo server(s).

I read earlier in the thread(s) opinions stating that the user is the
problem. Since not every mailer has the same filtering capability, I
can't accept that opinion. Solve the problem at the source (the
server), and this thread can die.

--
 Collins