From: Holly Bostick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reply-To: header seems broken-- OT question
stimulated by this thread

Dennis Taylor wrote:
> Do we have an acronym list so that those of us who have been
> out of circulation for a few years could find out what things
> like MUA mean?  Many of them I can guess, and some I remember
> from years ago, but I have recently seen many that leave me
> clueless.

Mail User Agent.

If you use Firefox or Thunderbird, you might consider adding the Acronym
Finder to your search engines available in the search box; otherwise,
the site can be found at http://www.acronymfinder.com/ and you can just
type your unknown acronym in there.

It's pretty good, actually.

Holly