Stroller ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) scribbled:

> On Mar 27, 2005, at 8:24 pm, Jason Cooper wrote:
> >
> >>/etc/init.d/net.wlan0 start:
> >>  Starting wlan0
> >>  Configuring wireless network for wlan0
> >>  Couldn't associate with any access points on wlan0
> >>  Failed to configure wireless for wlan0
> >
> >I've recently had the same trouble with gentoo's init scripts, hence,
> >the above command.
>
> Have you tried reporting it as a bug? Uberlord is making quite active
> development on the "next generation" network configuration at the
> moment.

<shame> :(

I'll admit, I had thought about it as I wrote it.  When I encountered
the problem last night, I thought it was just an out-lier.  I run into
that *alot* because I can't leave well enough alone :)  However, it
would appear my case is not an out-lier.

I'll check bugzilla to see if anyone else has reported it...

Cooper.