Did you burn the data file or burn the iso? If you look at the CD in
Windows what do you see? (Should be folders and files - not a single
iso file.

Next, does your PC boot from CD. Some people turn that off or place it
after the hard drive so they can leave a CD in and still boot. check
BIOS.

Third - if you have more than one CD drive then try the other one.

cheers,
Mark