From: Robert G. Hays [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, 22 April 2005 10:09 AM
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Don't read the boot CD

Pubudu, one last thought...  before you alter the partitions on your
drive to make room for the Linux, two thoughts:

1) you ned to defrag your drive, either with any built-in tools in
WhinedoZZZe, or best if you have or can afford, SpeedDisk from
Norton....

2) ... Unless you are using a new version of WhinedoZZZe (I forget what
you said you had) that claims to not need defragging ( I said 'claims',
if the new ones happen to make such a claim, and I'd keep my fingers
firmly crossed (hopeful/prayerful!).  Anybody know about this?

( And sorry typo in last email!)

best,
rgh.

Mrugesh Karnik wrote: