On 4/24/05, Willie Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 01:10:51PM +0600, askar ... wrote:
> > At present. my 2 PCs can talk to each others.
> > WinPC can resolve hostnames by nslookup, but can use internet.
> >
> > askar
> >

> seriously. post your iptables -L -v , not just iptables -L
> We need to see the interface information. DHCP is obviously working
> for you. The only problem it seems is that the packets are getting
> lost somewhere. Dave's message above hints that perhaps the packets
> are not getting routed to the right interface.

Here is my iptables -L -v result:
bash-2.05b# iptables -L -v
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 2798K packets, 4013M bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 REJECT     udp  --  !eth0  any     anywhere
anywhere            udp dpt:bootps reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
    0     0 REJECT     udp  --  !eth0  any     anywhere
anywhere            udp dpt:domain reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  eth1   any     anywhere
anywhere            tcp dpt:ssh
   77  4436 DROP       tcp  --  !eth0  any     anywhere
anywhere            tcp dpts:0:1023
    1    78 DROP       udp  --  !eth0  any     anywhere
anywhere            udp dpts:0:1023

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 20 packets, 984 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 DROP       all  --  eth0   any     anywhere
192.168.0.0/16
  954 45864 ACCEPT     all  --  eth0   any     192.168.0.0/16       anywhere
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  eth1   any     anywhere
192.168.0.0/16

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 3958K packets, 3821M bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination