On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 23:23, Mark Knecht wrote:

> Thanks Peter. While I know that VFAT permissions are far fewer it
> hadn't occurred to me that you actually couldn't do an install to VFAT
> due to those differences. (Not that I'd ever try, but it's good to
> know.)

There were some distros that would install on vfat, but as you would
suspect, they aren't highly recommended and some actually cost money.

I notice pfat linux (was that it's name) has disappeared and didn't
Linspire install on vfat?

Don't expect good results with any of these, though as I seldom saw any
good reviews.

--
Phil
Our 2nd CD: http://www.cdbaby.com/naomisfancy