I already have Postfix running and I happily read email on my server,
but I'd like to read my email on my IMAP/SSL cellphone client. I've seen
Courier, UW, and Cyrus, and perhaps there are others. Any
recommendations, for or against?

Currently I'm the only user, but I host about a dozen friend's websites,
and perhaps someday they too would like email, so I'd like to be able to
grow into that, but I don't feel I need a database to support a huge
number of clients. I support these virtual domains directly from
Postfix.

Any other things I should be thinking about, or aware of?

Thanks in advance,
Michael