Hahah I get batted by my friends regularly about using Gentoo and not
Suse and such. Apparently it requires to much constructive work to
keep it running or get it running for that matter but then they dont
understand anything about keeping your system uptodate with and emerge
--synce emerge --world do they?! I wont even get onto my Windows using
friends though they just shake their heads. I suppose each person is a
zealot for their favourite distro heck I am for Gentoo, I guess thats
just linux users for you :/

Cheers
Rav