Another suggestion: Activestate Komodo - my IDE of choice for PHP,
Perl, Python, (X)HTML, XSLT, etc. pp.

See a list of its features here: http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/

I think it will give you all you need. Its code completion
capabilities are way beyond standard, so your needs should all be met.
Since i started using it about a year ago, I have never found anything
as complete and comfortable as Komodo.

HTH

//Thomas