i thanks your time to all, i run etc-update. I have 3 different Gentoo
machines i updated them all and converted to unicode just because i
planned a long time ago and they all work great escept the one that
gave me first the error. I didn't miss anything, maybe there is some
broken package althought revdep-debuild doesn't show.
thanks again to all who read the post, and i ddin't mean to eb rude,
just wanted to remark that before answering it's mportant to read
everything well. thanks again :)

2005/6/12, Zac Medico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> sIbOk wrote:
>
> > /etc/conf.d/keymaps
> > Código:
> >
> > # /etc/conf.d/keymaps
> > # $Header: /var/cvsroot/gentoo-src/rc-scripts/etc/conf.d/keymaps,v
> > 1.1.4.1 2005/02/19 02:13:53 vapier Exp $
> >
> > # Use KEYMAP to specify the default console keymap.  There is a complete
> > tree
> > # of keymaps in /usr/share/keymaps to choose from.
> >
> > KEYMAP="es euro2"
> > #KEYMAP="es"
> snip
> > please make sure you have read well the post before posting, an thanks
> > for your time.
> > of course i know that config files have been split... and i also have
> > edited them. that's been explained in the first mail. i don't know
> > which is the trouble, i've tryed editing them in different ways, it's
> > not a howto problem as long as i know how to configure it all without
> > reading them. something in keymaps is wrong but don't know what
> > neither why because before updating the packages it worked well and
> > the setting are teh same. and i have the troubles using unicode and
> > iso8859-15
> > very strange, thanks for the support, and please don't reply without
> > reading :)
> >

> Woa there.  Most of us are just trying to helpful.  IMO it was easy for a
> speed reader to miss that part mixed into your long email.
>
> Did you run etc-update.  I bet that's the problem.
>
> Zac
> --

Cualquier hijo de puta sabe lo que darte si tiene que dolerte, pero no
cualquier hijo de puta saber lo que darte si tiene que gustarte. Yo
soy sIbOk un hijo puta especial...!!