I'm getting a lot of machine check exception errors in dmesg on my
hosted server.  Running mcelog I get:

# mcelog
HARDWARE ERROR. This is *NOT* a software problem!
Please contact your hardware vendor
MCE 0
CPU 0 4 northbridge TSC 5ab2d0c67592a
MISC c008001901000000 ADDR a2d6e1f0
  Northbridge RAM Chipkill ECC error
  Chipkill ECC syndrome = 7b58
       bit40 = error found by scrub
       bit46 = corrected ecc error
       bit59 = misc error valid
  bus error 'local node response, request didn't time out
             generic read mem transaction
             memory access, level generic'
STATUS 9c2c41007b080a13 MCGSTATUS 0
MCGCAP c008001a01000000 SOCKETID 7b080a13
HARDWARE ERROR. This is *NOT* a software problem!
Please contact your hardware vendor
MCE 1
CPU 0 4 northbridge TSC 5aee3f082740a
MISC c008001a01000000 ADDR a2d6e1f0
  Northbridge RAM Chipkill ECC error
  Chipkill ECC syndrome = 7b58
       bit46 = corrected ecc error
       bit59 = misc error valid
  bus error 'local node response, request didn't time out
             generic read mem transaction
             memory access, level generic'
STATUS 9c2c40007b080a13 MCGSTATUS 0
SOCKETID 0

Should I just contact the hosting company?  Can anyone give me more
info on what this means?  Bad memory?

- Grant