Il giorno sab, 02/10/2010 alle 09.56 -0500, Dale ha scritto:

> Still on topic but I have a question and you are in the know on
> this.
> I'm running unstable portage, 2.2_rc67 to be exact.  Does this new a
> version of portage take care of this already?  It sounds like it is
> the
> stable portage that has issues.   I been running unstable for a long
> while now.

2.2 series does support this but I don't know which one of the RCs added
it; latest ~arch/masked version is fine though, so you might just
upgrade to that and you're done :)

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/