Thanks all, I have a question , when we build the system, always use host
client to build the toolchain , then GCC Glibc ...kernel some unity ... from
source ,but where the frist system come from ,does it build using the
Assembly language or machine language? I mean just give you X86 hardware and
power , no OS, no livd cd . I am afraid it is out of this topic.but it
always puzzled me :-)