On Friday 08 April 2011 09:45:48 Dale wrote:
> Joost Roeleveld wrote:
> > Yes. correct. Don't forget to set the partition type to "Linux LVM"
> > (8e).
>
> That would be done in cfdisk I presume.  I think that is where I saw that.

Or in fdisk. Basically any decent partitioning tool can do it.

> >> Then comes in the rest of the stuff that I am still trying to
> >> get a grip on.
> >
> > I'm confident you'll get there.
>
> One of these days.

:)

> >> This reminds me of catching a catfish.  It's slimy and hard to get a
> >> grip on.  lol
> >
> > So are most fish, I believe...
> > Do you fish with your bare hands?
> >
> > --
> > Joost
>
> I love to fish.  I have issues with stress which is why I try to avoid
> it when I can so fishing is good for me plus I like to eat fish.  I fish
> with a rod and a hook but they usually don't like when you start pulling
> the hook out.

Ok...
Only time I ever went fishing was in some fishing farm in France.
The fish there were quite good at eating the bait of the hooks. It ended up
being a timing contest:
- Bait on hook
- Hook in water for less then a second
- Pull out hook

If you timed it right, the fish would be hooked.
Too quick, and fish wouldn't bite.
Too slow, and fish would be gone, with bait....

> He tends to want to get away.  That's where the slimy
> part comes in.  I'm not sure where you are from but in some parts of the
> USA, some bright people do fish with their hands, usually very large
> catfish too.  I saw it on TV and I wish I could catch one of those, even
> if I would need a new rod.  A fish that size would likely break my rod
> unless I was using the deep sea fishing rod.  Those fish weigh 30 lbs
> and some LOTS more.  It's like pulling a teenager out of the water.
> O_O  They are big.

That's a small teenager then. Only 30lbs (less then 25 kilos) :)

FYI: I'm in the Netherlands, Europe and looking forward to the weekend, hope
the weather stays like this (sunny, clear sky, hardly any wind)

> OK.  Back to LVM.  lol

Oki...

--
Joost