Apparently, though unproven, at 23:55 on Tuesday 31 May 2011, Dale did opine
thusly:

> > It appears I was wrong after all.
> >
> > Manners dictates that apologies to Dale are in order.
> >
> > Sorry Dale.
> >

> No need.  I'm more worried about the heat over here.  It's going to be
> 100F tomorrow.  My poor garden is starting to cook the food as well as
> grow it.  O_O  I just need to explain it better from now on.  ;-)

You live down Louisiana/New Orleans way right? Sticking hot in summer. Fine
bourbon though. And blues, don't forget the blues.

Or you could come over to Johannesburg and luxuriate in our wonderful high-
altitude winters. Tonight is predicted to be -2 deg C

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com