Apparently, though unproven, at 00:35 on Wednesday 01 June 2011, Dale did
opine thusly:

> Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > Apparently, though unproven, at 23:55 on Tuesday 31 May 2011, Dale did
> > opine
> >
> > thusly:

> >> No need.  I'm more worried about the heat over here.  It's going to be
> >> 100F tomorrow.  My poor garden is starting to cook the food as well as
> >> grow it.  O_O  I just need to explain it better from now on.  ;-)
> >
> > You live down Louisiana/New Orleans way right? Sticking hot in summer.
> > Fine bourbon though. And blues, don't forget the blues.
> >
> > Or you could come over to Johannesburg and luxuriate in our wonderful
> > high- altitude winters. Tonight is predicted to be -2 deg C
>
> I live in Mississippi.  Never been to New Orleans but bet it about the
> same tho.  It's sticky and hot plus the sun cooks you pretty good, like
> being on broil in a oven.  I'm just glad I am not a tomato plant out in
> this.  I got some garden pics on here:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1152574063
>
> I think they are public.  If not, write on my wall or post here and I'll
> change it.  Maybe my ex isn't still stalking me.  :/

So that's what you look like :-)  I had a ... very different ... mental
picture (also a complete fiction).

There's no public photos on your page though :-(

And what's that gigantic gate over the river behind you in the profile pic?
Looks a bit like the sea wall gates on the Thames.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com