On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I notice a really long list of things when I do this:
>
> eselect bashcomp list
>
> Is there a way to just enable them all?

The wiki has a bunch of info, including a command to set them all at
once. I've pasted it below, but e-mail formatting may ruin it.
http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/TAB-Completion

(quote)
If you want to enable all Bash tab-completions available for your system, type:

    if using eselect (just remove the --global option if you don't
want to enable them globally):

( shopt -s extglob; eselect bashcomp list | while read -r s; do
s="${s##*][[:space:]]}"; [[ $s != Available* ]] && eselect bashcomp
enable --global "${s%%?([[:space:]]\\*)}"; done )

Remember, for the changes to have an immediate effect, issue the
following command:
source /etc/bash/bashrc
(unquote)