050810 Michael Crute wrote:
> the guy who wrote that silly little article is a nutcase
> that is waging some weird holy war against google. His other sites are:
>   http://www.google-watch.org/
>   http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com/
> So check those out first and that will squash what little credibility
> that article started out with. This guy is really of his rocker.

No more than Groklaw, I'ld say, in fact probably somewhat less.

He has a link to an interesting mathematical analysis of Google counts :

  http://aixtal.blogspot.com/2005/01/web-googles-counts-faked.html

Just for the more general record, I see nothing wrong
with Firefox making some money out of its default search engine:
as others have pointed out, it's easy to change to another.
There's nothing wrong with earning an honest loonie (buck, quid etc):
it's when you bully or deceive that real questions arise.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]