After a frustrating experience with a Linksys WRT54GL, I've decided to
stick with Gentoo routers.  This increases the number of Gentoo
systems I'm responsible for and they're nearing double-digits.  What
can be done to make the management of multiple Gentoo systems easier?
I think identical hardware in each system would help a lot but I'm not
sure that's practical.  I need to put together a bunch of new
workstations and I'm thinking some sort of server/client arrangement
with the only Gentoo install being on the server could be appropriate.

- Grant