Michael Mol writes:

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Alex Schuster <wo...@wonkology.org>
> wrote:

> > And, as an Amarok user... searching my collection, finding song texts,
> > rating songs, wikipedia information for artist, album or a specfic
> > song, tagging, easy sorting of playlists, bookmarks, saving streams
> > to disk, global shortcuts.
>
> I've never had good success with amarok. (Or any other rich-featured
> past a gnome one I can't recall the name of right now)

I was a happy user in the KDE 3.5 days, but in KDE4 I also had big
trouble, mainly with huuuge startup times and corruption of the
collection. And lots of crashes and small annoyances. But for about a
year now, it is much more stable, and works quite well for me. Little
problems happen from time to time, but I really like this player, so I
live with them. I got used to many features, and would not like to change
to another player.

        Wonko