Am 22.09.2011 14:43, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> I am going the manual path right now, just to get things working
> asap.

You know what? Didn't get it working!

I always hit some bug around XML-Parser and couldn't find a solution
anywhere. Even registered on OTRS-Forum, no luck there anyway.

After a day spent on all this I simply deleted the VM and started to
install another distro (the one starting with "U" ;-) ) just to get OTRS
working for the customer asap.

They will check it out now, I might try to get it working with gentoo
later. For now I spent enough time and energy on that issue.

thanks for the feedback anyway,
Stefan