Am 23.09.2011 14:44, schrieb Marius Vaitiekunas:

> As I told you, the best way to install on gentoo is installation from
> source. Deb packages have some problem also. If you need an easy
> installation via package manager, go with rpm distro.

I don't need easy installation, I need a working installation ;)

I really tried my best but it wasn't worth the effort anymore.
And even the otrs-archives don't show a solution to that bug I hit. So
what ...

I consider myself rather skilled in getting things working but this was
just a bad experience ...