On 2011-10-04, Canek Pel??ez Vald??s <can...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> When I said "it connects", I mean "calls". The same way it calls
>>> whatever thingy Window uses.
>>
>> Right. ??And what about non-windows, non-Unix systems that don't have
>> any thingy to call?
>
> Then you don't have an operating system.

Yes, I do.  It just doesn't have any sort of "init" system that's
visible from a bootloader. Right now I use grub-legacy to boot
embedded applications written using the eCos RTOS via the el torito
state2.  I take it that won't be something grub2 is capable of doing?

Grub2 can only boot Windows or Unix?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! !  Up ahead!  It's a
                                  at               DONUT HUT!!