Mark Knecht wrote:
On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I have my garden.  That gets me outside in the sun and some exercise.  I
really need a gut buster tho.  I just eat to much.  lol

Dale
I lost 45 pounds (approximately 25% of my pre-diet weight)  this year
on Atkins. I know a lot of folks have trouble with Atkins but it
worked great for me.

- Mark

My problems are I like to cook and I like my cooking. Since I have arthritis and all, I can't jog or run it off.

Oh well, I'm not that bad but I do have a gut I'd like to loan someone. I wish I could transfer it to my girlfriend. She could use it. lol She's really little, like 85 to 90 lbs little. o_o

Dale

:-)  :-)