Mark Knecht wrote:
On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Grant<emailgr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Over the years I've found that the time I spend on the computer has a
negative affect on my mental/emotional health.  It seems to suck the
life out of life and impair my ability to function in the real world.
I've tried various things to counteract the problem, but the only
thing that really works is not getting on the computer, and that works
really well.  I think part of the problem is caused by my processing
information, but I think part is due to radiation/glare from the
laptop screen.  Has anyone dealt with this successfully?  I'd love to
know how you did it.

- Grant
I'm very late to this thread so I'll only offer one thing I don't
think showed up elsewhere. My dog. Spending 5 minutes every hour
laying on the floor with a Yellow Lab getting licked in the face
always makes me feel better. I work at home so this is practical for
me. Might not work for others.

- Mark

I have my garden. That gets me outside in the sun and some exercise. I really need a gut buster tho. I just eat to much. lol

Dale

:-)  :-)