J. Roeleveld wrote:
On Tue, November 8, 2011 10:33 am, Dale wrote:

The only report that raccoon will give is a bright flash of light.
Shorting out 250,000 volts sort of puts a period on the end of the
briefest report there has ever been.  Those lines are the TVA lines that
come from a few hundred miles away.  There is no telling how much power
comes through those lines either.  Heck, even one amp is a lot.

That raccoon better get a new plan.  The current one is shockingly the
wrong way to do it.  lol   Plus I hate when the lights go out.  Winter
is about here and we have electric heat.  :/
Nah, no new plan needed. The raccoon that physically caused the problem
was a convicted criminal. (For refusing to cause havoc) and was sentenced
to death by electrocution.
The specific location was picked by the actual scientist running the
experiments.

--
Joost

Now that you mention it, maybe they will run out of test subjects.  o_O

Dale

:-)  :-)