James Wall wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Alan McKinnon wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:22:48 -0500
"Albert W. Hopkins"<mar...@letterboxes.org>    wrote:

But my feeling is, if you use the testing branch and you *don't* find
bugs, then you aren't testing hard enough :P
Or maybe I just got used to dealing with occasional oopsies and
stopped noticing them...

I do that a lot at work too. Some days I can tell you I found and
dealt with more than one issue or bug but can't recall afterwards what
it was.

I'm still undecided if this is a good thing, a bad thing, or neither

Uh oh.  I do that too.  Thing is, I can't forget hal.  O_O  I do forget
those little things I run into and fix easily tho.

Is it age?  :-(

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!

You had to bring up that ugly beast, didn't you....

Sorry.  ;-)

< Dale goes back to his hole now >

Dale

:-)  :-)