On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Jason Weisberger <jbdu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well like i said earlier, it did work that way.  The final test is doing it
> in X with full drivers loaded again.  Then i get to kick my 9800gt off a
> cliff.

Well, keep in mind you're switching from a PCIe card to an integrated
chipset. It could be your PCIe slot (or even northbridge) that's
failing. I'd suggest finding another PCIe video card and giving it a
shot, if the X-with-integrated-video works.

If it works with the HD3300, but not with a PCIe graphics card (even
an ATI one), I'd suspect your northbridge is messed up, and may have
been damaged by the overclocking.

--
:wq