Well it worked.  I'll get to additional testing later and see if I can
come up with a test card for that slot.  I suppose I could also move
it down a slot.  Thanks to everybody who helped and I hope fixing that
damn radeon wiki returned the favor to the community.

Thanks again!

--
Jason Weisberger
jbdu...@gmail.com