On Friday 06 January 2012 16:12:24 walt wrote:

> I rebuilt only gloog-ppl and that fixed the problem for me.
>
> In order to get that done, though, I had to remove the -floop-* flags
> temporarily because cloog-ppl gave the error that Peter describes.
> Once that job was done I reinstated the -floop-* flags and all is well.

I wish I'd thought of that. Much quicker than emerge -e world twice! Mind
you, on this i5 box it takes under five hours each time to remerge the 980
packages, including Libre Office.

Two packages didn't compile: lame (wrong file size; I'll try again tomorrow)
and kmymoney (compiled fine when called on its own, not during -e world).

To get things compiling I removed all signs of graphite. I'm not sure
whether it's worth the trouble of putting it back in again. Thoughts,
anyone?

--
Rgds
Peter           Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23