On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:11:14PM +0000, Penguin Lover Neil Bothwick squawked:
> I was sceptical when it first arrived, but it's really easy to use and
> no password needed since the card reader generates it for you. It looks
> like a small calculator with a card slot, so easy enough to carry around
> for remote access.

Yours is slightly more convenient then.

Mine requires a password first _then_ a challenge-response with the
calculator thingie, the first step of which seems to me slightly pointless.
If someone has my pin and debit card already, they can just go to the
ATM and bypass the first password.

         et vice versa   ~~~  I. Newton