On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:59:34 +0000, Mick wrote:

> > My contact was interested in someone with experience in high
> > performance clusters. Can anyone point to a post of mine, here or
> > anywhere else, that implies that my knowledge of clustering extends
> > beyond being able to spell it?
>
> You're attributing intelligence and thoroughness in researching for
> suitable candidates, which I have not as yet found in recruitment
> agents, or even many high level head hunters.

Oh yes, I used to work with recruitment agents and they did send me some
dross... but only once! However, this was a Google employee.

The irony of this is that a thread about how much Google want to know
about us has descended into a demonstration of how little they know, even
from publicly available information.

--
Neil Bothwick

I heard someone tried the monkeys-on-typewriters bit trying for the plays
of W. Shakespeare but all they got was the collected works of Francis
Bacon