walt wrote:
> On 04/24/2012 08:35 AM, Dale wrote:
>>
>> I hope you have good weather too.  I just been having health issues,
>> again.  It's been a rough week or so.
>
> I'm sorry to hear that.  But if you're going to do risky things
> like giving up junk food and actually going outdoors -- well, we
> here on this list can't be of much help to you, sadly.

Well, Drs can't fix bad genes yet.  I'm not holding my breath either.
As for the junk food, it was sort of what I had without going to town,
which was just not a option at the time.  I lost a few pounds tho.  lol

Hoping for a improvement but a cure would be better.  Then again, hot
weather is around the corner too.  o_O

Dale

:-)  :-)

how you interpreted my words!