James wrote:
> Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> There was a thread a while back that talked about flash.
>
> USE the chrome browser?
>
> http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=108086
>
> Many of the newest chipsets will support running multiple
> OS's concurrently. Not in a chroot, or rebooting but
> concurrently.
>
> This will most likely result in most Linux folks running
> android simultaneously with linux, imho. It will certainly
> be the norm for many cell phones.
>
> I do not follow intel nor AMD very much anymore, but for the ARM-15,
> which is now out for privileged developers, running
> Doz, Android and linux concurrently is going to be the
> norm.
>
> Probably not the answer you are looking for, but, it's where
> my basket of eggs are going... ARM-15  (piss on Intel) is the future, imho.
>
> PS, there are strong rumors that AMD may support Arm-15 cores in the same
> package as their CPUs.....
>

> hth,
> James

Thing is, I use Seamonkey, although I tried this in Firefox too and get
the same results.  I use it because it is one program that does most all
of my internet stuff.  I would prefer using Seamonkey than having to
deal with yet another program and splitting my stuff up again.  Plus, I
like Seamonkey.  It works fine for me.  I however am trying to get away
from google stuff.  Email will be done one of these days.

BTW, I have a regular desktop.  My cell phone is still pretty stupid but
it does handle text.  Nothing else but text so I'm not that far behind,
yet.   Oh, phone calls too.  lol

Any other ideas?

Dale

:-)  :-)