Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:

I tried to do the overlay thing.  It hated me so it kept spitting out
errors about one thing or the other.  I used the rm command to correct
the overlay issue.  ;-)

I did get the current version to work tho.  It was just my old eyes
missing a USE flag change.

Dale

:-)  :-)

how you interpreted my words!