On Tue, 15 May 2012 10:01:00 -0700
Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
> >
> > http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
> >
> > I didn't put them in any certain order but you have fallen a bit
> > tho. Someone put alum in your water or something?
> >
> > ROFL
> >
> > Dale
> >

> Jeez.... Am I _STILL_ showing up on this list of high posting people?
> I've honestly worked to get below number 10 and I cannot get there
> apparently... (Too many posts like this I suppose!) ;-)

This gentoo stuff is addictive :-)

Must be the personalities around here. I reckon that anyone who sticks
around here and becomes a regular (regardless of their skill level) has
something special going on inside.

Gentoo-ers all have that DIY attitude, as if they would rather not wait
around for someone else to do all their lifting for them.

--
Alan McKinnnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com