Hello everybody,

I was wondering if the following is possible:
    - Add a lot of daemons to a newly created runlevel post-default
    - Switch to it after the xdm is started (or after some time)

I want to do this, so that I do not have to wait while non-crucial
services are being started (e.g. fcron, bitlbee, ntpd to name a few).
Maybe it is possible to somehow prioritize the initscripts?

Another related question is that I come from Arch and there I could just
give the *order* of the daemons/initscripts to start and some of them
could be started and 'in background'. Is it possible to do that with
openrc? I saw the rc_parallel option in rc.conf, but I do not know,
whether I need anything else.

Thanks for help,
Ignas A.