daniel wrote:
> I've been beating my head against my keyboard all day trying to figure out
> how
> get SpamAssassin working on our server and so far I've not had a lot of
> success.

Once of the things I found that helped very quickly was the DCC system
(Distributed Checksum Clearing). They store the checksum of all know
spam mails. Once I enabled that, my level of false spam went down
massively. I very rarely get any spam in my Inbox any more (although I
do get the occasional genuine mail there, usually mass-mail like from
eBay, but a white-list solves that one).

 Jonathan Wright                           ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
                                           ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
 2.6.12-gentoo-r6-djnauk-b7 Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 Mobile CPU 1.80GHz
 up 14:34,  4 users,  load average: 1.43, 0.66, 0.40

                                                        ~ Elton John