Paul Hartman wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It appears that grub2 is coming soon.
> grub 2.00 has been released!
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/

I wasn't expecting it to be that soon.  I guess it will hit the tree
pretty soon then.  Well, we all need to think about the goods and bads
of upgrading or staying with the old.  I'm thinking about using the new
one pretty soon.  Heck, they ticked me off pretty bad with the /usr and
init thingy so I may as well jump off the cliff I was pushed up to.  :/

1/4 of the way down, all is good so far.  1/2 way down and all is good
so far.  3/4 way down and all is good so far.  I'm worried about that
sudden stop now.  O_O

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!