On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <li...@xunil.at> wrote:
> Am 20.07.2012 19:34, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
>
>> First get GNOME 3 + systemd to work; my overlay is experimental.
>
> ok, rolling back then ...
>
>> The only possible problem I see is
>>
>> (nautilus:5655): libnotify-WARNING **: Failed to connect to proxy
>> ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on
>> :1.14:/org/freedesktop/Notifications: dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
>>
>> What version of libnotify are you using? I have 0.7.5 installed.
>
> Same here.
>
>>> Do I need rtkit or not?
>>
>> I don't have it installed; never had.
>
> ... removed it as well.
>
>> Could you please attach the output of:
>>
>> systemctl --all --full --no-pager
>
> Will do asap, have to reboot into systemd again.
>
> I *assume* it has to do with LVM:

Whoa. What partition you do have on LVM? If it's home, it is available
after GMD has showed up? (can you change to a virtual terminal with
Ctrl-Alt-F3, for example, and as root see the contents of /home with
ls?)

LVM is not a damon, one of the reasons why /etc/init.d/lvm is a bad
idea. /etc/init.d/lvm sets the devices using LVM; systemd does not
need that, it does it by itself using udev (or so I heard, I don't use
LVM).

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés