On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:50:09 +0200, Silvio Siefke wrote:

> on my Netbook i use Sabayon, because all compile from source need much
> time and it was not so really run. Can i ask here a question, because
> i has problems with emerge.

You could build packages in a chroot on a faster machine, that's what I
do to run Gentoo on lower-popwered devices.

> gentoo-mobile siefke # emerge --newuse --update
> =dev-lang/python-2.7.2-r3 Calculating dependencies... done!

> gentoo-mobile siefke #

That's correct, because you used --update, so the package is only built
if a newer version is available. Drop --update and it will build the
package.

--
Neil Bothwick

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.