Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:

> Eithout looking it up.... With that prize the case is crap. The psu
> even more so. And Kingston....ugh... noname quality....
>
> Quoting will be shot, blame phone.

<<  SNIPPED out nasty phone quote >>

I don't tend to say much on case other than making sure it has good air
flow.  The "looks" of one is in the eye of the beholder.  Power supply,
I would look at these:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=589708

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458204

That talks about P/S's and which are known to be good and such.  I think
it lists some to avoid to.  I can't get them to come up right now.  My
rig is not to far from yours.  Mine pulls about 200 watts with the
monitor turned off.  I still have the DSL modem, router and such turned
on tho and the rig is at idle.  My drives are regular drives, no SSD
thingys, yet.  Your wattage may be OK but if you add to much to it, it
may not be big enough.  Just a thought.

I have used Kingston for years.  I have never had trouble with them.

One last thing, make sure the mobo, CPU and memory match up.  May not be
a bad idea to check the ASUS website to see if they list this ram just
in case.  Gigabyte has this and I checked mine before I bought the
parts.  Nothing worse than getting the ram and realizing they are the
wrong type.

Post back and let us know if lightning bolts come out of it.  o_O

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!