On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:39:46 +0000 (UTC)
James <wirel...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > b. I hate phones and usually pretend to myself they don't exist
>
> Ah,
>
> There is your debug semantic. Just unplug the phone for a while
> and see if the wireless issues go away. It so, you've fingerd
> the culprit. If not, you can ponder your alternatives while
> enjoying some quite time....

I wish I could :-(

that phone is the master base station for the other two slave handsets.
Unplug it, and the house phone stops working; this will upset
missus/daughter mightily as they can't speak to granny 10 time a day
anymore. [ don't ask, please don't ask :-) ]

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com