> So it is Linux' fault, that your mate used crap Hardware? That is great!
> let us blame it for the weather too. And stubbed toes.

Well the point was that if OpenBSD had an auto update function I could
have installed that and he would still be using OpenBSD happily. If
Linux did what OpenBSD does then he would be a happy linux user, well
aside from wanting Itunes, though I'm under the impression that's been
sorted quite well now.

As far as he was concerned he had a fscking watch, what's wrong with
this fscking piece of.. or words to that affect and really he was right.

The alternative was Vista which took and I mean no joke like 15 mins to
finish booting, despite a cleanup and the drive checked out ok. He had
just started a gym and couldn't afford extra ram at the time.

No need to get touchy, simply real facts, better aired than ignored. Not
a great loss or anything.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)