Am 2013-02-10 00:26, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
> On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger
> <li...@xunil.at> wrote:
>>
>> Next episode:
>>
>> I also migrated my gentoo thinkpad to systemd today.
>
> Cool.

;-)   ... next try, I had systemd on both of my work-systems already a
year ago or so ... but there were some showstoppers back then. This time
I already solved most of them ....

>> I can login to gdm here! ;-)
>
> Try to list the differences between your laptop and your desktop
> (world files, USE flags, partition schemes, etc.) That was my
> approach when you described your problem to me; try to see what it
> differentiates from mine, but we never got too far with tat.

Your help was great ... and we already excluded several issues.

> I haven't used an encrypted swap (nor partition), but I believe
> that's all you need. A workaround perhaps is to put the nofail
> option, which at least will skip the partition when booting.

Into fstab, right? I will try to play with automount-options as well.