Am 2013-02-10 15:41, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
> Am 2013-02-10 11:35, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
>
>> I can live with that so far ... but it would be interesting to get that
>> right, just to learn things.

next learnings (I maybe should write some wiki-entry somewhere to
collect all that for others ...):

systemd and acpid and Gnome all try to handle suspending my thinkpad to
RAM ... it seems.

So I get the behavior that it suspends fine when I close the lid but
when I open it again I get an immediate suspend *again* ... I then tried
to disable acpid completely, same behavior.

I also cleaned up /etc/acpi and re-installed acpid to get default behavior.

"systemctl suspend" from the shell (without that lid-event) works fine
and resumes correctly.

Interesting ;-)

I already noticed that there are parameters to let systemd ignore the
various acpi-events (haven't yet tested that) but I would prefer to let
systemd handle suspend and resume.

-

Canek, do you run systemd on a laptop as well?

Anyone else?

Best regards, Stefan