On Tuesday 12 February 2013 15:16:55 Grant Edwards wrote:

> I didn't realize until afterwards that I had unwittingly (some might same
> dim-wittingly) switched from a generic profile to a desktop profile.

I tried a desktop profile once. Never again. It pulled in so much dross and
bloat that I hurriedly reverted to a vanilla profile and added what I wanted.
I only had to do that once of course, and now I have just what I want on my
wonderfully configurable Gentoo box. Other than kmail2, of course.

Speaking of which, does anyone here know what I have to delete to remove all
traces of a previous attempt to convert kmail messages to kmail2? I'm
running kmail-1.13.7 and I'd like to try upgrading to the latest version
again. I've tried searching for kmail2 in ~/ but I'm not convinced I've
found everything.

--
Peter